Well - lets us explain to you !
As most of you will by now be aware that the UK has had the wettest summer on record but then weather forecasters announced that as from the 22nd of July we were going to have a spell of summer - just long enough for the Olympic Ceremony to stay nice and dry ( but hey lets not go there, that's a conspiracy file for some other web page to cover ! )
The arrival of sunshine and some warmth was indeed welcomed by all, including circle makers who of course took the opportunity to squeeze in as many crop formations as they possibly could and lets not forget school summer holidays have also begun - freeing up (art ) teachers and parents from daily school run duties - basically, a time to take a holiday from work and other mundane duties of daily life. So for some its that time of year to grab a tent or book a crop circle tour and venture into Wiltshire. You can of course check yourself in at the Barge Inn campsite - fry some sausages and then quietly sneak out into fields after everyone has had a belly full of ' Barge Inn Special Ale ' and fallen asleep .
So the excitement begins ! . During the daytime you drove around Wiltshire looking for that appropriate field canvas, the diagram you created during winter months is now only hours before its execution will take place - the build up of adrenaline begins. Like a military operation or some secret agent you stop and survey the area - where to park your car ? - which tramline you should walk up ? - what part of the field will you create your masterpiece ? - are there any properties close by ? - you plan an escape route should someone spot you - you make sure that nothing can fall out of your pockets which can identify you and of course you check that you have brought all the tools of the trade with you.
The long awaited night fall finally arrives - you speed off towards your chosen location - you look around - the coast is all clear so you dump your mates and your tools and then you get rid of your car ( never park by a field you will be working in - that's asking for trouble ) somewhere where its parked position wont be questioned - you sneak in up the tramline you chose earlier in the day - you say a citation ( a prayer ) asking for protection and guidance ( choose your words wisely as holding hands in a circle can invoke unknown observers ! - a human Ouija Board is rather an appropriate description ) and finally in your chosen spot you begin your long awaited creation.
After you measured here and there, stomped some wheat for a few hours and lost a few pounds of sweat in the process, you walk around your creation checking that nothing has been left behind and flatten any stubborn wheat stalks which didn't go down the first time round. As you walk away from your creation it disappears from view in the darkness of the night with feelings as if you left a friend behind and then finally you drive away as the break of day peers over the distant horizon.
As you worked and planned so hard, you dont want the screaming farmer to discover your work in the morning and you certainly don't want him to get his tractor out with blades of sharp cutting steel..
So the only way to guarantee a souvenir of your visit to Wiltshires fields is to either make a phone call to an appropriate photographer or drop him/her a sneaky email , who will be waiting like a dog on heat to jump into a plane as soon as the airfield opens or if you do not have such an appropriate contact you sneak in some comments here and there on appropriate web sites where the watchers will soon pass the message on for you.
Behold ! - before you know it images of your creation soon spread like wild fire around the world and you sit back with your head in hands in amazement that you have created a theory of some pending doom, the passing of Venus or some crying cathedral weeping for humanity and then before you know it the press and TV pick up on circulating stories and you quietly feel very famous !!!
So the moral of the story in brief ( with factors to take into consideration ) and in a kind of roundabout way is:
1. There cant be a WORLDS LEADING CROP CIRCLE CONFERENCE without any crop circles - right !? And such conferences are booked a year in advance - how are they so sure that crop circles will arrive - do they know something that you don't ?
2. Crop circles appear mysteriously just in time for the Worlds Leading Crop Circle Conference Tour, so they can actually go and see some crop circles - right ?!
3. Its the height of the holiday season, schools have broken up for summer holidays and this is the stage in the season which is the busiest for tourist arrival. What would Wiltshire do without all these crop circle tourists ?
4. You cant have a crop circle tour without any crop circles - but yet the tour organizers are confident that there will be crop circles for their tourists to see - right ?!
5. Amazingly images of crop circles are ALWAYS taken before the farmer is even aware that there is a crop circle in his field !
6. On this occasion the sun shone for a whole week so conditions were nice and dry ! ( Ideal for crop circle making but not essential - if you don't mind getting wet that is ! )
7. This season new artists ( amateurs ) have been practicing their skills .( Im sure you have noticed - if not then hmmmm !)
8. Due to a wet summer farmers have started to harvest their fields a lot earlier this year - this of course is very visible and apparent in Wiltshire at this moment in time, circle makers are very aware that harvest has come early so the ones with itchy feet are going out, just so they can grab an annual souvenir of their work.
Some of course will say that Aliens are very dutiful and arrive every year across the vast universe to satisfy ' The Worlds Leading Crop Circle Conference ' and of course the individual crop circle energy ( placebo effect ) seeking tourist. Then they make wonderful patterns in fields with encrypted messages and destroy tons of food crop crop just to confuse the hell out of hope seeking humanity .
Nice Aliens !!!
PEACE BE WITH YOU and as always please take everything into consideration if you are a true truth seeker. God Bless .
All images are the courtesy of Crop Circle Connector