The factors : ( some of you will of course disagree but at least think and take into consideration )
As you are all aware that a crop circle pass scheme was introduced by a Dutch business woman known as Monique Klikenbergh. Monique obviously thought that it had the potential to keep farmers happy and to line her pockets at the same time . ( If you are business orientated then somewhere along the way you will want to make money out of an investment - there is no doubt about it !! )
What Monique should have done is :
Ask you the public on your opinion first - this was never done !.
1. What Monique didn't realize that , by setting up this Crop Circle Pass Scheme and getting the farmers to agree to such a scheme. The farmer would be inviting circle makers to make crop circles on their land , and trust me they would as the fear factor of being prosecuted or getting caught would simply be not there as whatever they would create they would be fully aware that the farmer would be compensated and no prosecution would take place in the event of being caught in the act .
2. Compensation claims are now writhe, so if you had an accident on the farmers land , then you could claim damages from the organizers and the farmer. These days solicitors will do all they can to claim on your behalf and in most cases they win. This of course would be paid out by the farmers insurance which could lead in many thousands of pounds , providing the farmer took out insurance to cover himself, if you were to have an accident on his land. If there is no insurance cover and the farmer has agreed for you to enter his land ( especially if you bought a ticket to enter ) then you could sue the farmer . Depending on your injuries and if you were lucky enough to win - then in theory you could cripple the farmer through court fees and compensation claims as his insurance premiums would rise by over 50% or even more ( providing there is insurance to claim from - if not then the farmer could kiss his business goodbye )
So the best way to avoid it, is not to have anything to do with it at all. If you are willing to make a donation and the farmer has a sign stating that you enter his land at your own risk , then its up to you to take the risk whether you enter or not.
3. Farmers are now fully aware that Crop Circles are created by people. Unless you ask the farmer or pay the farmer in advance to make a crop circle on his land then its not classified as illegal or a crime, but anyone who enters the farmers land uninvited and makes a crop circle without permission is classified as a crime. So by farmers agreeing to a crop circle pass scheme, would classify them as deceitful with intent to capitalize out of something which they are fully aware that it was created by man - not by aliens ! . Again, they can avoid being called ' deceitful ' by placing a notice informing you that you are entering to view man made art . the question is : Would you travel and pay to see such art if you knew that it was man made ?
4. In high percentage of cases crop circles are created illegally . So to oust the circle maker from coming back to his land , the best option is to cut out the crop circle which will also avoid other possible complications and further damage to his land. However there are some circle makers out there who are clearly dumb as they keep on going back to use the same fields time and time again, which of course will infuriate the farmer even more . So by cutting out the crop circle they are making a statement - ' Don't Come Here Again !
Image : http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2013/milkhill/milkhill2013.html
In the past farmers received cash through their donation barrels and the white envelop golden hand shake by tour organizers.
By joining this Crop Circle Pass Scheme then they would have to declare everything to the tax man as all crop damage compensation by Monique would have to go through the farmers accounts which they would have to pay tax on . I'm not going to expand on this but I'm sure you know what I mean .
6. This is a little bit more controversial but it has been said - so please don't shoot the messenger . This is in no way against other Dutch nationals.
The opposing view is that a foreign national has come to England to take control over something which is clearly a very British tradition, especially with blazing guns and intent to restructure everything within the community which has a saying attached ' if its not broken , then dont try to fix it ' . The previous system wasn't perfect but at least the cutting out of crop circles was very minimal and the farmer made his own choice rather than imposing one from Holland .
7. What Monique has not taken into consideration is also this:
Monique and Charles Mallet are refusing to accept information from outside their own establishment which is rather ironic as they are called a crop circle information center. If Monique bothered to accept and be shown all the evidence then none of this would have happened and she would have saved herself an awful lot of money and embarrassment. Any information from outside their own establishment is attacked and people who provide relevant information are branded as Idiots as they are apparently the only experts in the field .
8. Mr. Charles Mallet has stated on camera that 90% + of crop circles are man made which is again rather Ironic as the center is in fact selling passes to see two crop circle on their scheme which Mr. Mallet said are man made . So in fact they are selling passes for you to see criminally created art ( nice that it is but morally its wrong as you are not informed that you are buying a pass to see man made crop circles ). Rather deceitful !!!
9. I wonder if Monique has asked herself this question :
Why is there so few crop circles this year ?
Answer: Crop Circles makers have gone on strike due to your control over their art and they cant be bothered to make any more as their art work is being cut out !!
BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED !!!
The CGI Group and Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group have stated that The Pass Scheme Is nothing more than a money making scam. Which I agree with !!
Further information on a scheme that actually works can be found here :